Run Two Whatsapp Accounts on Same Device

Have you ever wondered that you can use two whatsapp accounts on the same device? I know the first trick that comes into your mind is Parallel Space.

But what if I say you can directly use two whatsapp accounts on your phone without using any cloning app like Parallel Space? Yes I'm not lying, you can do so after reading this article.

But this trick only works for Android users not iOS. Read out the main differences between iOS and Android.

Run Two Whatsapp Accounts on Same Device

run two whatsapp accounts

Using Parallel Space or any other cloning app to clone whatsapp consumes heavy storage. But you can directly use two whatsapp accounts by using the Whatsapp mod apps like GBWhatsapp Apk, YoWhatsapp Apk, etc.

Using Whatsapp Mods is I think the best way to run two whatsapp accounts on the same phone. So if you are using any low specification phone, I'll recommend you to use any Whatsapp Mod instead of cloning the original one.

If you want to read in more detail about Whatsapp then make sure to read this article. Also, let me know if you are having any problems. Also, read my post on best ios emulator.

Comments